The history of Anderlecht football club
The logo has of many parts and looks a bit crowded. There are two banners in the logo with Anderlecht‘s purple and white colors in striped fashion. In the upper center there is a crown dressed by two Belgian flags. Below are the initials of the club SCA standing for Sporting Club Anderlechtois. Below the initials there is a Latin motto: Sporting Club Anderlechtois. The stars above the crest represent ten league championship titles each.
RSC Anderlecht was established in 1908
In 1909, the club joins the Belgian football league system.
In 1917, The club move to the Émile Versé Stadium.
Their first season in the Belgian first division was in 1921
In 1947, they were the national league champions for the first time..
They won their first domestic cup title, Belgian Cup in 1947.
In 1975 they won their first European cup trophy (UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup).
In 1982 their first UEFA Cup title.
In 1983 The club moved to the Constant Vanden Stock Stadium.